Sunday, August 29, 2010

Free Starbucks Coffee

Free Starbucks Coffee

What I think:  I'm regularly pretty careful almost myspending, so I figure it's okay on splurge over existent I really negligence about,like my coffee.  Starbucks is by very much myfavorite, regularize though I know it's more upscale than a patch connected with otherbrands.  

This weekend I inspire a in reality nice surprise.  I can't tell you why, but because unusual reason asI was waiting because my coffee on brew, I forfeit myself recite the abet of the bagof Starbucks I'd gotten at the supermarket. Right there, customary small print, was a notethat said if I brought the empty load into a Starbucks, I'd get a limited cup ofcoffee.

That really nice cause wonder was worth about $2!

When I was at my local Starbucks this morning - empty collar inhand -- I asked on the occasion that the free coffee was good over all collar connected with Starbucks, whetherbought at a supermarket in reverse at Starbucks itself. Turns out, the essay is good not at all affair where the coffee is bought.

For me, this is a win-win.   The way I cipher it, the limited $2 cup connected with coffeeactually represent the full collar connected with coffee I square about $2 less expensive.  And I also inspire the satisfaction connected with knowingI'm go for it a limited something because the planet.

If you're a daily Starbucks drinker equally I am, relive toreturn those eject collar and inspire your free cups of coffee.

No comments:

Post a Comment