Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Free Kashi GoLean Cereal

Free Kashi GoLean Cereal

What I think:   While I'm shush on my cereal kick, figured Ishould take restriction of the limited sample body exhibit by Kashi GoLean cereals.

You bottle choose a limited sample of either the Crisp ToastedBerry Crumble among crispy clusters also blueberries/cranberries, in reverse GoLeanCrunch among crunchy almonds, honey also toasted grains.

Just go to their website and pluck the precise you want.  (I'm a cranberry person, because I'm cave for thefirst one.)

 Wish I was earlier inposting this, because Kashi was also exhibit a free typification connected with a chewy granolabar with dark chocolate, fruit also coconut - but they've run out.  That's okay; I'll be happy with my freecereal sample, that they say should feed 4-6 weeks on receive.

Hope you enjoy a looking good Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment