Sunday, August 29, 2010

Free $10 on Toy Cash

Free $10 on Toy Cash

What I think:   Just as I was rivet an eject box of TownHouse crackers customary the recycling bin, I overlook a exclusive promotion such said,"Free $10 customary Toy Cash."  Needless on say,the box came becomingly back within the house.

Here are the recite from the package:

 

Save Toy Cash Tokens from specially marked Keebler products.Send 5 Tokens also a completed order form (from the inside connected with the package).Receive a $10 Toy Cash Voucher because the toy of your choice.

Easy satisfactory -- until I started gape what a "Toy CashVoucher" is.  Is it a frisk I have on useonly because toys? Is there a precise list to sort from?  Hmm. Time to call Keebler on bring to light out.

They were terrifically accessible and explained the $10 Toy CashVoucher is in fact a check that bottle be cashed on all bank. 

Now I wasn't about to pep my occasion also claim why it wasn'tjust called free chicken feed back, or something else. At the heel of the day, not at all affair what they choose to call it, it's areally finicking come across with on inspire a $10 check because crazy and other Keebler products Iregularly buy.

The representative reminded me that not integer sizes orproducts qualify, so be precise on look at the boxes.  The blurb runs via December 31, 2010and you can get more details on their website. Or, you can go for it as I did, and bellow them at 888.289.5554.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment